Understanding the needs of brewery owners.
A typical commercial insurance policy may not be fully suitable for the unique operations of the Microbrewery trade.
- Non standard construction buildings
- Events at, tours of and visitors the premises
- Products Liability - including poisoning
- All Brewery plant and equipment and piping
- Loss of Beer stock following change in temperature
- Accidental contamination of brewing stock
- Cover at Beer festivals, farmers markets etc
- Loss of income following:-
- Insured damage to any main UK supplier or customer
- Pollution of water
- Contamination of yeast cultures
- Death or permanent disablement of key personnel
A full range of covers that can be tailored to your customer's business *
Certain covers may be available at no extra charge.
- Buildings, Contents, Stock and Fixtures/Fittings
- Business Equipment
- Goods in Transit
- Deterioration of Stock
- Loss of Licence to sell alcohol
- Employers and Public/Products Liability
- Book Debts
A Rated - Lloyds and Company Market